ASSESSMENT AND PROMOTION
1. Promotion at the end of the year will be based on a total continuous assessment in every subject, on the work done during the year.
2. The report cards should be duly signed by the guardian.
3. 90% of attendance is required to sit for the final examination.
4. Progress Report of tests and examinations will be shown to the parents.
5. A student who fails in any subject or misses an examination will not be allowed for supplementary test.
6. Application for verification of marks will not be entertained.
7. Breach of any of the regulations of conduct or the use of unfair means discovered at the examination will merit the cancellation of the particular paper and the student concerned will be awarded a zero. And if such misconduct is repeated. he will be expelled from the entire examination.
8. In all questions of promotion or failure, the principal's decision is final and it cannot be reconsidered.
Criteria for promotion
|91 & Above
|39 & Below Fail