Rules & Regulations
1. Special attention is given to ensure high standard of morality and discipline in the school. Parents, are requested to collaborate in this matter, with the authorities of the School by insisting on the regular attendance, punctuality and behavior of their children.
2. Periodical reports will keep parents informed of the progress of their students. Their reports are to be signed by the parents and duly returned.
3. All damages to school property must be remedied at the cost of the person responsible for the damage.
4. Students must be punctual for class. To be admitted to the classroom, those who have been absent and latecomers must show to their teachers 'Regularity Record' duly countersigned by the principal.
5. No student is allowed to leave the school premises except on the strength of a written request from his guardian and due authorization by the principal.
6. Tiffin is to be sent with the students as they come to school.
7. Parents are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours.
8. A record of the address of parents is maintained in the school.
09. Parents who seek admission of their children (Transfer cases) are requested to submit a written application along with the progress report of the student. In such cases it is imperative that the candidate should have studied previously in an English medium school.
10. Students will be tested in the standard immediately bellow that to which they seek admission. They are required to undergo a written examination. Since the number of seats is limited, selection will be made on the basis of academic excellence.
11. The candidates must be introduced to the principal personally by the one who will be responsible for their conduct and payment of fees.
DISMISSAL AND WITHDRAWAL:
12. Before withdrawing a student from the school, a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee in lieu of notice.
13. The transfer certificate will be issued on payment of Rs. 100/-
14. No certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full and that too only on receipt of a written application to the principal from the parents.