01. The school fees cover twelve calendar months and must be paid in Quarterly/ Half-yearly/ Yearly installments or in advance. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Pupils are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls. Fees once paid are not refunded.
02. 12% to 15% annual increment in tuition fees is normal.
03. The receipted counter-foils in the fee book should be kept by the students carefully and to be produced before the office counter at the time of the next payment of fees. Fee book should be filled in and signed before it, is presented at the counter for payment of fees.
04. A duplicate copy of fee book may be obtained from the office counter on a written petition stating the reason and on payment of Rs. 50/-.
05. Fees are payable only on school days at 10.15 am. To 12.00 pm. noon from 1st to 10th of the respective month.
06. A fine of Rs. 2/- per day will be charged to the students who fail to pay the fees during the dates allotted to them.